Monday 4 June 2012

I just turned 9 on May 19th

Hi Guys...I just turned 9 on May 19th. I am really excited for another really great year. I am going to miss being 8 because so many good things happened to me when I was 8. When I was 8, I got to be a Mini TC Correspondent at ANTM Live and I got to meet some really awesome people. So my life is forever changed. I really mean that.


I lost 4 teeth when I was 8. We welcomed my new baby cousin Mia.

Last summer I went to Jamaica for the first time. I saw the beauty and I also saw lots poor people and nice people. I started a project for an orphanage and I am still collecting gifts to take with me for my next trip this summer. I have school supplies, toothpaste, toothbrushes, paper, books, note books, toys, stickers, stuffed animals "stuffies".


I got to be in a movie. My costars were awesome. Here is a picture of some of my co-stars. Here is a picture of the cast. From left to right Keisha Prince @cry_aka_prince , me, Keara Williams and Brandon Coffey.


Here is the monologue that got me the role of Maya.


I became interested in Monster High Dolls when I was 8. Now I have 16 dolls in my collection. . Oh...I converted my first monster doll house with dad. And finally I got a key to my house when I was 8.

And before I forget I want to thank all my friends and family for being so supportive of me. I love you! oxoxox

So here is the video of what I got for my birthday. Remember "Never give up" So bye 8...Hello 9.


Peace and Love Brooke oxoxox
You can find me on twitter here https://twitter.com/itsbrookesworld and facebook here http://www.facebook.com/ItsBrookesWorld

If you would like Brooke to be blog about your event. Please email us at itsbrookesworld@yahoo.ca (subject-media/event)

No comments:

Post a Comment