Monday 4 February 2013

@Beyonce inspired henna tattoo for kids

Hi: Many of my facebook friends and subscribers were asking questions about my henna. Some even asked if I could do a vlog about it. So I was at my local flea market on Sunday and I got a new henna design on my hand. I wanted to show how Khatija did it. I also got to ask her some questions. It was really a cool experience. Henna on the hand usually last about 1 week. When she puts it on you have to wait 1 hour. Then you can rub the paste off. This design cost 10.00 but a smaller one cost 5.00 I used my allowance to get this one. What do you think? Do you like it? :) You can also buy your own henna and do it yourself. I'm going to do that next time.

Check out my vlog here. 

Check out my henna tatto after the paste dried and I washed it off. 
Beyonce likes henna tattoos too. Check out Beyonce here showing off her henna tattoo. Mine is kid size. :) Hers is so pretty. She is such a fashionista. I love Beyonce! oxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment