Friday 5 July 2013

Canada Day at the @MusicbytheBay featuring @LyricDubee and @WeareKopano 2013

On July 1st, 2013 it was Canada Day. Happy Birthday Canada!!!
I was at the @Musicbythebay Festival. I had a great time. I saw some cool bands perform. @LyricDubee was there with his band. He was the headliner!!! Wow!!! I got to interview him and watch him perform!!!
Check out this picture of Lyric Dubee performing! Thank you for your new CD and for the interview. Follow Lyric on twitter @LyricDubee

Kopano was there too and so were so many Kopano fans but they still made some time to hang with me.


Kopano signing autographs! Follow them on twitter @WeareKopano

I also interviewed Darius Parson's. He is drumming for a cure for cancer. Check out his website here

Check out my video blog here. I hope you like it. Please watch, share and like! oxoxo

Thank you Lori Murray from www.musicbythebayfestival.com for inviting. Follow the @musicbythebay Festival on twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment