Sunday 14 April 2013

New Kids on the Block at the Pickering Town Centre Mall

Hi guys: I was at the Pickering Town Centre @findyourstyle yesterday April 13, 2013 and New Kids on The Block @NKOTB were there. I want to show you how crazy the mall got. They had to shut down some parts of the mall because their were so many fans. A little more info Jonathan Knight, Jordan Knight, Joey McIntyre and Danny Wood were there but Donnie Wahlberg was not he was on a movie set.  Rick Campanelli of ET Canada was there as the host. He did a great job. It was so cool seeing all the excited fans. Many got autographs and some even got to hug them. Here is my videos of what I saw. Sorry about the video quality but their were a lot of excited fans jumping and pushing a little because they were so happy.


Crazy right? Check out my pictures. I wonder how the NKOTB felt about all this love. I think they were excited too. :) 



Peace and Love
Brooke
oxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment