Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!!!!


Hi: I want to wish you a Happy New Year!!!!! I have some new goals for 2013. I would to know what your goals are. Kids can have goals too. It's not the other way around. :) My goals are to keep on practicing the guitar. I will keep on writing so I can be in the newspaper someday.

My goals from last year 2012 were to be a model so that I could meet celebrities that inspired me. I also wanted to get a red guitar for my birthday and learn how to play. All of those things happened. Just check out my youtube channels to really see. www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld and www.youtube.com/mayterrance
 Please check out my Happy New Year video here.

 Remember to "believe"
You can find me here too. 

Just remember that dreams do come true and to never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment