Saturday 20 October 2012

On the set of The Offical Raptors Fan Anthem music video by @Thanazdaq and @orianamusic

Hi This is Brooke!
Today I was on set of @Thanazdaq video featuring @orianamusic  Produced by @Movernie and @RealSammyT It was so much fun. I met so many celebrities that I talk to on twitter. Sometimes it's so exciting to see someone that you talk to on twitter. Then finally meet them in person. I got to be in the music video it was so much fun. I got to sing and dance. It was so exciting. I got to meet @MoVernie I love him every time I go to Pizza Pizza I see him on the tv. He also has a nice cool hats.
The music video was for @ThaNazdaq song "Give It All You Got" The Offical Raptors Fan Anthem. The @ThaNazdaq is awesome, amazing, cool, exciting and terrific. I think he is so talented and I feel so excited for him that he had so many friends come out to support him for this video. I can't wait to see it. Check out my pictures below.
Check out the @thanazdaq here Twitter www.twitter.com/thanazdaq
Youtube www.youtube.com/thanazdaq
Facebook http://www.facebook.com/thanazdaq

and also check @orianamusic here on Twitter www.twitter.com/orianamusic
Credits
Thanks to my mom and dad for taking pictures and helping me with the credits and links.

Peace out Y'all.
oxoxo
Brooke
www.facebook.com/itsbrookesworld













 Omg!!! Guess who stopped by. Celebrity @Trish
 @orianamusic Gorgeous @orianamusic and all the beautiful models









No comments:

Post a Comment