Wednesday 9 May 2012

America's Next Top Model Live

Hi Guys: I told you last month that I was going to ANTM Live in Downtown Toronto. I had so much fun. Jaidyn and I were TC Correspondents. It was my first time doing interviews. Jaidyn and I got to meet celebrities, models, and superstars. The awesome Kyla Francis of  http://www.truecolourstalent.com/ made this all possible. Thank you Kyla oxoxo So who was there? Ok. we got to meet all of the Top Models!!!. I even got to interview some of them. So stay tuned.

We finally got to meet the awesome Trish and Farahri.!!!! They both performed and they were awesome. Omg!!! They like knew who we were and everything. Jaidyn and I got to interview them and they were sooooooooooooo nice. We even got gifts from Trish and Farahri. Thank you Trish and Farahri oxoxox

We also interviewed Jessica Sheppard, Danny Fernandes, Karl Wolf. Jessica Sheppard even sung for us. Wow!

We even got to hear fashion icon Jeanne Beker speak. @jeanne_beker
Here are just a few highlights from America's Next Top Model Live...and please follow the cool people I got to meet. @dannyfernandes @karlwolfs @biancagolden @shannonstewart1 @lisadamato @laura_allstar @lexxeverett @camillemcdonald @msisisking It was from May 4-6 at the Metro Convention Center.


My experience at ANTM live was pretty life changing. I am still excited. I got to meet celebrities that I am really interested in and I thought that was really cool. I also got to meet some really nice and new people. Please follow them on twitter @Procopiofilms @FordhamPR @chocolachocola1 @findyourstyle @runwayrenee

I also posted some of the pics on my twitter. So check out it out and follow me too please @itsbrookesworld

I got to meet some of the True Colours Model and Talent Agency family and they were so nice. So follow @yourtruecolours That's my agency. Here is some of the true colours family @nia_miah @legz41 @iDream_Designs @runwaytoisha @SiSabrinaBella

And did I forget to mention that @trish @farahi @lexxeverrett  are all following me on twitter. Omg!!!@MsIsisKing retweeted me 2 times and @lisadamato favorited like 2 of my tweets. I think that's pretty cool.

Thank you mom and dad for helping me with my pictures, youtube, facebook, blog and twitter.
Peace and Love Brooke
oxoxoxo
www.facebook.com/itsbrookesworld
www.twitter.com/itsbrookesworld

**If you would like Brooke to be blog about your event. Please email us at itsbrookesworld@yahoo.ca (subject-media/event)


No comments:

Post a Comment