Tuesday 24 January 2012

ItsBrookesworld gifts for my trip to Jamaica

I have started a project and I have until the summer to finish it. I have been collecting presents to take with me on my next trip to Jamaica. We will be visiting an orphanage. I wanted to show you some of the gifts that I have so far. Thanks to everyone that helped me with this. I am hoping that other children will do the same thing the next time they go on vacation. Yay! Please do a video response if you do. Peace and Love oxoxox Brooke


Please subscribe to me on www.youtube.com/mayterrance and www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld


Here is how to contact me. Well, actually...My mom and dad manage my blog so if you are interested in having me review or try your product. I also do products review. So much fun. Please let them know at itsbrookesworld@yahoo.ca. We are PR friendly blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment