Sunday 18 December 2011

Why I love Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego BayJamaica

On August 14, 2011 we went to Iberostar Rose Hall Suites in Montego Bay Jamaica we loved it and wanted to do a slide show review on this awesome hotel. This is why I love this hotel so much. The hotel for one. It's so beautiful and the staff are so friendly. I didn't want to leave. Can't wait until next year for our next visit.


The entertainment...Star Friends Krazy Kenny performing Michael Jackson's Billie Jean.


Krazy Kenny performing Michael Jackson's Thriller.


From left to right...Happy Feet, Krazy Kenny, VIP, Momo, Sparko, dancing. We had a blast. These guys dance so well.


Please check out my latest video on Bullying. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgU_13S_4dI

Please subscribe to me on http://www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld , www.youtube.com/mayterrance and www.youtube.com/itsbrookesbeautytv
Please follow me on twitter @itsbrookesworld

If you would like me to try your product, let me know. Well, actually...My mom and dad manage my blog so if you are interested in having me review or try your product. Please let them know at itsbrookesworld@yahoo.ca.


No comments:

Post a Comment