Friday 23 December 2011

The unboxing of Monster High Abbey Bombinable!Yay!!!

I just got Abbey Bombinable to add to my Monster High Doll Collection. I now have 5 dolls in total. I hope to get more for Christmas. This was a early Christmas present from my dad because I did well on my 2 tests at school. Yay me :) Maybe your parents will buy you a Monster High doll if you do well at school too.



What's new? Please check our my latest video on Bully. It's really important. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgU_13S_4dI

Please subscribe to me on www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld and www.youtube.com/mayterrance

You can find these dolls everywhere. All of my friends have them too but Abbey is kinda rare. So if you get her you are really lucky. To find out more about these awesome dolls please visit the Monster High website. www.monsterhigh.com/ 

 Please follow me on twitter  @itsbrookesworld

If you would like me to try your product, let me know. Well, actually...My mom and dad manage my blog so if you are interested in having me review or try your product. Please let them know at itsbrookesworld@yahoo.ca. We are PR friendly blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment