Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!! Goodbye 2013! Hello 2014!!!


Hey guys: Wow this year went by really fast! It's been a really exciting year. I met the mayor of Pickering and the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario. I went to my first premier. I met rappers, singers, supermodels, actresses, actors, producers, directors, media, went to some awesome events and made new life long friends along the way. I learned that anything is possible really. You just have to believe and dream big never small because dreams really do come true really. Here's a tip that my music teacher taught me. If you make a mistake keep on going. Nobody's perfect. Just do your best.

My Welcome video


Here are some of my fave videos of 2013!!!

My visit to the Garland Hall Children's home in Montego Bay Jamaica!!!

The @YouthDayGlobal media launch. I got to meet and I also found out that I was the official blogger for

My first behind the scenes on set with superstar @Trish for her music video Up There!

My beautiful cat Tessa came into my life. I love her so much. 
My very first premier! @RunwayRenee @Reel2Runway Premier!!! Whoohoo!! So much fun!
Canada Day at @musicbythebay Festival 2013
My very first guitar recital at Long and McQuades
 I got to interview the mayor of Pickering, Ontario David Ryan!

Christmas was pretty cool too. We lost our power because of an ice storm but it was so cool to see our community come together and help each other. My prayers were answered and we got our power back just in time for Christmas. I asked for one American Girl doll but got three. How awesome is that. I am so thankful.
Just two days before 2013 ended, while shopping at my fave mall...The pickering town centre @findyourstyle I met @LTDavidOnley he is the Lieutenant Governor of Ontario. Omg!!! It was kind of cool to meet him because we are studying government in school. Awesome!!!
Did you know that David C. Onley represents Queen Elisabeth? Did you know that David C.Onley is the 28th Lieutenant Governor of Ontario, Canada?
You can read more about The Honourable David C. Onley here. http://www.lgontario.ca/en/pages/default.aspx
2013 has been really awesome. I am really grateful for all of the surprises in 2013 and all of the awesome people that I got to meet. Thank you all for your time and kindness. 

Wishing all of you a Happy New Year!!! I have a feeling that 2014 is going to even better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment