Thursday 13 June 2013

@Reel2Runway Premier Screen N Shop

On Friday May 31st, 2013, I went to supermodel Renee Thompson's @runwayrenee premier for Season 2 of @Reel2Runway
Here is Renee and her mom. My fave picture :)

First we met Renee at the Thompson Hotel. I got to hang out with her and her friends while she got ready for the premier. Wow!!!

Then we went into the limo. This was my very first time in a limo. Then we went to the event. Renee showed everybody Season 2 Episode 1. It was so good. Everybody cheered to so loud. Btw...I was in the episode.

Then the party started. I danced and danced and danced. I met and danced with so many supermodels, artists, bloggers, media, designers, rappers, and popstars. Here are just some of the celebs that were there @thanazdaq

Here is Renee Thompson and celebrity designer @ChrisPaunil He made both of her outfits for the event. He is so talented. Check out his site here www.christopherpaunil.com/ 
Picture taken by George Pimental- http://jcpimentel.com/

The event was so amazing that the site www.reel2runway.com had so many visitors that it crashed. There is going to be a new episode every Friday so be sure to tune in.  Here is my video blog and pictures. I had so much fun.
Check out my behind the scenes coverage here. Please watch, share, like and subscribe to my youtube channel www.youtube.com/itsbrookesworld


No comments:

Post a Comment