Tuesday 4 September 2012

Back to school Grade 4 OOTD

Hey guys: Today Sept 4th, 2012 was my first day back to school. I wanted to show you my outfit for my first day of school OOTD.


Ten minutes after filming this video it started to rain. lol

Purple bling hair band 4.99 Children's Place
Purple peace T-shirt 9.99 Children's Place
Bling jean shorts 9.99
Monster High Sneakers 17.99 Walmart
My Peace Back Pack 14.99 Walmart

I would love to know. What was the best part of your summer. What day did you go back to school and what grade are you going into?

Update:
When I got home from school my mom showed me this. Omg!!! This is Renee Thompson @reel2runway Omg!!!



This is the best day ever!
Peace and Love Brooke
oxoxox

You can find me here Follow Me on Pinterest


 You can find me here  


 http://www.facebook.com/itsbrookesworld

No comments:

Post a Comment